The children's books featured in this set are necessary to complete the Read Aloud selections in the Nemours® Reading BrightStart! Program for Early Literacy Success.
The Book Set includes:
- Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?
- I Read Signs
- On the Go
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- If You Give a Pig a Party
- Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother, Too?
- Down on the Farm
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Time for School, Mouse!
- Good Thing You’re Not An Octopus
- Big Fat Hen
- Tumble Bumble
- Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs
- The Pet Vet
In this free webinar, Nemours instructional designer Vera Meyerholtz presents "Growing Happy Readers: Ensuring Long-Term Success with Effective Instructional Practices." Watch and join our Classroom Management for Early Learning community for a free CE certificate.
Nemours BrightStart! professional development training opportunities are designed to empower educators with practical, effective information that enables them to address the real-life challenges of teaching pre-reading.
The workshops, led by professionals who are specially trained by Nemours BrightStart! in early childhood education and early literacy, offer participants proven methods for teaching students with difficulties in pre-reading.
Current workshops include:
- Enhancing the Literacy Center
- Reading Aloud to Young Children
- Emergent Writing
- Dyslexia 101
- Basics of Multisensory Instruction
- Phonological and Phonemic Awareness