3 years & up. Little musicians can form a traveling band with this compact wooden music set. Featuring fun musical pieces, this quality kit is the perfect way to introduce youngsters to musical play. Pieces include a colorfully designed pair of maracas, hand cymbals, tambourine, triangle and two other wooden noisemakers. Every piece fits conveniently into a sturdy wooden storage crate. Measures 3"H x 11"W x 14.7"L packaged. Includes: Colorful Pair of Maracas, 2 Hand Cymbals, Tambourine, Triangle, Clacker, Tone Blocks, and Wooden Storage Crate.
- Introduces Children to Musical Play Featuring Fun Musical Pieces
- Includes Pair of Maracas, Hand Cymbals, Tambourine, Triangle, and 2 Other Wooden Noisemakers
- Measures 3"H x 11"W x 14.7"L Packaged.
- 3 Years and Up
Discover More Ways to Play
- Have kids choose an instrument, identify its name, and try playing it. Have them describe the sound the instrument makes. Repeat the activity with each instrument.
- Have kids close their eyes while you play one of the instruments. Ask them to identify the instrument.
- Tap out a rhythmic pattern on a hard surface. Have kids repeat the pattern using one or both maracas. Repeat the activity using different instruments.
- Play or listen to a favorite song, then have kids choose an instrument and play along to the beat.
Something for everyone!
Great to introduce the whole gang to new sounds! So fun to share and exchange! Although the wooden box doesn't hold up and is not needed.
Nice except one one item
Overall I like the product. I was a little shocked that it was a Melissa and Doug product yet that wasn't anywhere in the description of the product. I was/am really really disappointed in the Maracas. They do not "rattle" much, and they are top heavy, it is as if someone for got to put the beads or beans or whatnot in them. Those were the item I was most excited about for my son. So I was really disappointed when they didn't work.
The kids love the Band in a Box it is very fun to have in the classroom!!
Let''s Make Some Noise!
We enjoy playing our musical instruments as we sing songs. Our absolute favorite are the maracas! All the instruments are very strong and well made to last for years.