Age: 6 months - 5 Years
Capacity: 11 - 15 children
Safety Zone (6 - 23 months): 11'7" x 11'11"
Safety Zone (2 - 5 years): 17'7" x 17'11"
Weight: 285 lbs.
There is a garden full of wonderful possibilities for little ones in Happy Hollow! Children will squeal in delight at the whimsical, botanical wonder that awaits them. Their forest friends hide under leaves, rest on vines and hang to the side of this cheerfully colored playhouse. This interactive playhouse is great for active play, sensory stimulation, motor skill development and imaginative play. Children will make memories with friends, gain skills, and enjoy the garden of Happy Hollow for years to come.
Happy Hollow is great for:
- Sensory Development
- Inclusive Play
- Motor Skill Development
- Indoor or Outdoor Play
- Bertie the Bluebird - build fine motor skills turning the hand crank under the vine
- Mailbox with Chimes - use fine motor skills to manipulate items to fit through the slot and move the levers
- Shelly the Snail Drum - pattern recognition with the swirls on the shell, and musical and auditory stimulation
- Stone Climber - develop gross motor skills as they step up and practice balance
- Carl the Caterpillar - color recognition and kinesthetic and auditory stimulation
- Bella the Butterfly - develop fine motor skills, problem solving skills, and pattern recognition by moving the metal pegs through the wings
- Marty the Sensory Mushroom - a step and seat with textures that will help with gross motor skills and balance
- Vine Bench - for resting and socialization skills
- Ferah the Firefly - visual and auditory stimulation as they turn the rattle to watch the falling beads
- Lily Lady Bug Spinner - item rotates and clicks for auditory sensory stimulation
- Leaf Slide - gross motor skills to slide and balance
- Windows with Peek - great for a game of Peek-a-Boo
* This item will ship directly from the vendor. Due to the global materials shortage, shipping lead times may vary. Free freight is not available on Playground items. Off-loading of all playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility. Playground items are heavy and may require the use of a skid-steer loader or fork lift, which the customer must provide. Please contact us for additional questions.
- All playground equipment is custom made per order.
- NO RETURNS are accepted except in rare circumstances.
- Any returns that are accepted must be new and in the original packaging.
- Mandatory 25% restocking fee and return freight charges will apply.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.