Ages: 3 years & up
Capacity: 6 children
Standard Unit Size: 75"L x 84"H x 27"W (after installation 66"H)
Standard Unit Weight: 154 lbs.
Unit with Roof Size: 76"L x 90"H x 31"W (after installation 72"H)
Unit with Roof Weight: 524 lbs.
Lid Installed Size: 76"L x 20"W
Lid Weight: 26 lbs.
The Elevated Sandbox allows active children to play
together where they can build imaginary worlds in the sand. Unit is for
in-ground installation; recommend 18” set below grade. The top of the sandbox
is 22" above grade and easily accommodates children standing or seated. The
sandbox will accommodate four-five 50-lb bags of loose sand. The lid has two
interlocking pieces (sold separately).
- ADA and CPSI compliant
- Crafted in the USA of recycled plastic and HDPE
- Durable, washable and weather resistant
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Shipping times can vary from 4 to 6 weeks. Free freight not available on Playground items. Please contact us for additional questions.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.