Age: 6 - 23 months
Capacity: up to 10 children
Size: 10'1" x 8'5"
Use Zone: 16'1 x 14'5"
Weight with Ground Spikes: 650 lbs.
Weight with Anchor Bolts: 625 lbs.
Weight of In-Ground Footer Kit: 40 lbs.
Like the Dogwood tree, children in the 6-23 month age group are growing at a rapid rate. The Dogwood play structure provides activities designed to help toddlers and infants meet developmental milestones. This shaded, two-deck structure encourages gross motor development and features an open design that enhances supervision qualities and allows children to easily explore together.
- 1-2-3 Steps
- Shapes & Objects Panel
- Bongo Drum (below deck)
- Gear Panel
- Short Straight Slide
- Window Panel
- Play Ramp
* This item will ship directly from the vendor. Due to the global materials shortage, shipping lead times may vary. Free freight is not available on Playground items. Off-loading of all playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility. Playground items are heavy and may require the use of a skid-steer loader or fork lift, which the customer must provide. Please contact us for additional questions.
- All playground equipment is custom made per order.
- NO RETURNS are accepted except in rare circumstances.
- Any returns that are accepted must be new and in the original packaging.
- Mandatory 25% restocking fee and return freight charges will apply.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.