Teachers understand one secret to a successful class is engaging their students. These fun animal-themed Listening First Headphones are built to do just that with playful Bear, Panda and Tiger patterns.
Purpose built with the proper age-appropriate size and weight for day care to elementary school-aged students, these unique headphones are ideal for computer-based programs (including testing to meet Common Core State Standards), literacy and language learning activities, read alongs in classrooms, library and lab settings. Adjustable headband comfortable for extended wear.
- Specifically sized for young students
- Volume control for individual preferences
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses
- Permanently attached with reinforced “strain” connection resists accidental pull out
- Lengthy 6 foot straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull-out
- Around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
- Rugged ABS plastic earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- IBM, iMac and Mac compatible
- One year warranty for school use
Cone - 30mm Mylar
Magnet - Ferrite
Impedance - 25 Ohms each side+/-15%
Frequency Response - 20 - 20KHz
SPL - 110 db +/- 3db
R/L Output Difference - 3 db
Rating Input - Minimum 20mw, maximum 30mw
Distortion - 5%
Transducers - 40mm Mylar dome driver unit
Sensitivity - 98dB ± 3dB at 1kHz
Volume Control - Yes
Plug - Right angle 3.5mm mini plug
Cord - 5.5 foot, straight cord
Headband - Adjustable
Earcups - Noise-reducing, ABS plastic for durability
Ear Cushions - Foam-filled leatherette
Weight - 9.6 oz.