3 years & up. Children will develop beginning math skills such as observing attributes, creating patterns, and matching and sorting objects. The materials in this toolbox engage children in math activities with eight interactive cards and a set of manipulatives that provide hands-on examples of a variety of math skills.
Engaging with this kit will allow children to:
- Recognize similarities and differences in objects
- Group objects into sets by various attributes
- Identify and complete simple patterns
- Develop awareness that objects may be grouped by more than one attribute
- Create simple patterns
- Classify objects based on common characteristics
We add a surcharge for expedited delivery of a few items because of their weight, size or dimensions. This charge is in addition to our base shipping charge for Next Day or Second Day Air.
|The Next Day Delivery Surcharge for this item is:||$37.00|
|The Second Day Delivery Surcharge for this item is:||$0.00|