An Environmental Scientist learns about different parts of our natural world in order to protect it. Environmental Scientists identify problems in our surroundings and work to find solutions. They study the air around us to make sure it’s clean. They learn about keeping water fresh for drinking and not wasting it. They learn about the soil and how we grow food. They learn about habitats, which are homes for living things. Environmental Scientists learn about pollution and how we can prevent it. They identify problems in our environment and work to find solutions now and for the future.
- Aqua Magnifier
- Habitat Jar
- Magnifying Glass
- Set of 6 Collection Vials
- Set of 6 Pipettes
- Storage Container
- Measuring Tape
- Lab Coat
- Observation Journal
- Activity Guide
- Three Literacy Cards
- Ten Challenge Cards
- 10 Things I Can Do To Help My World by Melanie Walsh
- Song Download: Environmental Scientist - When I Grow Up
- Song Download: On a Nature Walk - What Do You See?
- Observe, study, and protect the environment with the environmental scientist kit!
- Features multiple hands-on experiments, learning activities, and necessary materials.
- Test water samples, collect a variety of nature samples, and more!
- Put your scietific skills to the test with the included challenge and literacy cards.
- The learning continues with an environmental scientist book and two song downloads.