Weight - 33" Diameter Bowl with Lid: 61 lbs.
Weight - 40" Diameter Bowl with Lid: 83 lbs.
Weight - 33" Diameter Double Bowl with Lid: 117 lbs.
Nature Bowls are great for creating tactile, visual, and auditory experiences for children. Let children gather natural elements – sand, dirt, pine cones, moss, rocks, twigs, shells, water, etc. and explore them in a Nature Bowl. They can create terrariums, make a tidal pool, have water play with sieves and buckets, the possibilities are endless! The Nature Bowl provides them with a space to let their imaginations run wild. When play is finished, there is a convenient drain plug at the bottom of the bowl and a lid to protect the precious treasures inside.
- Great to create tactile experiences
- Use as a sand table, water bowl, or just let your imagination run wild
- Drain plug for easy drainage
- In-ground mount or portable available
- Surface mount available at an additional cost
- Please specify Preschool (20"H) or Elementary (24"H) when ordering
- Select one EcoColor for accent color: Red/White, Yellow, Green/White, or Blue/White
- Select one RSP color for frames and posts: Latte or Chocolate
* This item will ship directly from the vendor. Due to the global materials shortage, shipping lead times may vary. Free freight is not available on Playground items. Please contact us for additional questions.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.