Non-contact infrared thermometer for the forehead or objects takes temperatures safely, quickly and easily with a large easy-to-read backlit screen. Features one button operation, automatic shut off after 60 seconds, and reads in Fahrenheit and Celsius for your convenience. Safe for newborns and has ear mode for infants above 3 months. Includes thermometer, 2 AAA batteries, carrying pouch, and instruction manual.
Extremely high or low ambient temperature could affect accurate readings. To ensure accurate readings the thermometer should always be kept at room temperature. If thermometer itself is exposed to extreme cold or hot temperature it should be allowed to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before using. Do not use the thermometer under an ambient temperature higher than 40°C (104°F) or lower than 10°C (50°F), which is beyond the operating temperature range of the thermometer. You should not take body temperature readings within 20 minutes after physical exercise or your will get an inaccurate reading.
- The Infrared Thermometer measures body temperature or an object temperature such as water and milk
- Display temperature reading in seconds
- Ability to turn sound on/off
- Visual and auditory fever warning
- Memory recall up to 20 readings
- BPA and latex free
- Measure Temperature in Dark with Easy-to-Read Backlit Display
- Fever Alert - Backlit Display Will Show Red When Fever is Detected
- Use Silent Mode to Prevent Waking Child
- Stores up to 20 Temperature Readings
- Can be Used to Detect Body or Object Temperature