3 years & up. Look at building in a whole new light! This unique system allows LIGHT STAX® building blocks to stack on the smart base and light up with a push of a button. Change the light feature up by pressing on the flashing or fading modes. Add other classic construction blocks of similar size to open up a world of construction possibilities. Includes 62 blocks, 2 bases, USB to DC cable and requires 6 - AAA batteries, not included.
- Look at building in a whole new light!
- Children will enjoy building their own unique light up creations
- System allows LIGHT STAX® building blocks to stack on the smart base and light up
- 62 blocks, 2 bases, USB to DC cable and requires 6 - AAA batteries, not included
- 3 years and up
Inside the LIGHT STAX® set, you will receive the following:
- LIGHT STAX® Building Blocks (quantity dependent on the set purchased)
- USB SMART BASE (quantity dependent on the set purchased)
- USB Power Cable
LIGHT STAX® Building Blocks are 100% compatible with other construction block products of a similar size.
Combining LIGHT STAX® Building Blocks with tradional non-lit construction blocks opens up an entire universe of new construction ideas.
BATTERY INSTALLATION (3 x AAA PER BASE)
Use a screwdriver to remove the battery cover. Insert 3 AAA batteries per base with the correct polarity. Replace the battery cover and tighten the holding screw with a screwdriver. (Be careful not to overtighten.)
Note: Batteries are not required if you intend to use USB power exclusively.
USB POWER CABLE USE
- Connect the USB end to any powered USB port (computers, notebooks, or phone chargers)
- Connect the DC pin end to the SMART BASE
The USB Power Cable is used to connect a USB power source to the LIGHT STAX® base. Batteries do NOT need to be removed from the SMART BASE before connecting the USB cable, this is optional. When operating the USB Power, the internal battery connections are disabled, this will NOT charge any batteries installed in the base. If the USB connection is removed, the base will switch back to the battery power.
Warning! Strangulation hazard with long cables. Adult supervision required.
Note: In order for LIGHT STAX® Building Blocks to light up, they must be pressed onto a powered SMART BASE, or pressed onto another LIGHT STAX® building block that is already lit. In order to have ALL blocks illuminate, only use original LIGHT STAX® brand blocks and ensure there is always a link to at least one other LIGHT STAX® block throughout the structure (just one stud is sufficient). One SMART BASE can supply light to over 100 LIGHT STAX® building blocks.
Attention: Batteries must be inserted correctly or connected to a power source using the supplied USB Power Cable and the SMART BASE switched on.
OPERATING THE SMART BASE & LIGHT MODES
The different modes of LIGHT STAX® can be activated by pressing the LIGHT STAX® Logo Button on the front side of the SMART BASE:
1. Press the LOGO BUTTON once: the LIGHT STAX® Logo Button turns green - all LIGHT STAX® Building Blocks connected to the SMART BASE will stay on constantly.
2. Press the LOGO BUTTON a second time: the LIGHT STAX® Logo Button turns blue - all LIGHT STAX® Building Blocks connected to the SMART BASE will flash and automatic power shut off after 15 minutes.
3. Press the LOGO BUTTON a third time: the LIGHT STAX® Logo Button turns red - all LIGHT STAX® Building Blocks connected to the SMART BASE will gently fade off and on and automatic power shut off after 15 minutes.
4. Press the LOGO BUTTON a fourth time: the LIGHT STAX® Logo Button turns yellow - all LIGHT STAX® Building Blocks connected to the SMART BASE will stay on and automatic power shut off after 15 minutes.
WARNINGS / MAINTENANCE / CARE
CE and EN 71
This toy complies with both, CE and EN 71 norm, thereby owning unrestricted conformity with the existing rules and regulations in the EU regarding toy safety and constitution.
This toy conforms to ASTM F963.
UNDER AGE RECOMMENDATION
LIGHT STAX® building blocks are ideal for children age 3 years and older.
ATTENTION: Children from 0 - 3 years should never be left unattended while playing with building blocks.
WARNING: Stragulation hazard with long cables, adult supervision required.
Remove exhausted batteries from the product immediately. Please dispose of batteries appropriately according to your local authorities disposal laws.
Soiled LIGHT STAX® building blocks must not be immersed in water! Just wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
OTHER LIGHT STAX® PRODUCTS
LIGHT STAX® products are available in various pack sizes to allow you to take full advantage of the SMART BASE's capacity.
Add additional SMART BASES to further increase the number of LIGHT STAX® you can build with. Now there are no limits to your LIGHT STAX® construction ideas!