ASQ:SE-2™ is the NEW edition of the bestselling screener trusted to uncover possible social-emotional issues as early as possible during the crucial first 6 years of life. The 9 age-appropriate ASQ:SE-2™ questionnaires effectively screen 7 key developmental areas: self-regulation, compliance, adaptive functioning, autonomy, affect, social-communication, and interaction with people. The second edition of ASQ:SE-2 has been revised and updated with invaluable new features, including a NEW 2 month questionnaire, an expanded age range, updated cutoff scores, new behavior and communication items, and more updates to help you better support families and promote social-emotional development.
The updated ASQ:SE-2™ User's Guide gives your program all the information and guidance you need to use the screener accurately and effectively. By using this clear, comprehensive guide, professionals will be sure they're making the most of this highly reliable, accurate, and parent-friendly screener—so they can catch social-emotional issues early and help improve child outcomes. Paperback. 320 pages.
- Thorough, step-by-step instructions on screening with ASQ:SE-2™, including planning and managing your screening program, administering and scoring the questionnaires, and evaluating your program's effectiveness
- A complete technical report with psychometric data, including validity, sensitivity, and specificity
- Guidance on using ASQ:SE-2™ in a wide variety of settings
- Sample letters and forms that increase family engagement, including a welcome letter, parent feedback survey, and parent conference sheet
- Handouts and activities families can use to help promote children's social-emotional development between screenings, plus a list of resources to support professionals