Ages 6 & up. The Multiplication Workbooks - Set of 12 is ideal for children in first through third grade, who have mastered addition and subtraction facts and are now working toward multiplication fact proficiency, fluency, and automaticity. Work through 40 problems on double-sided sheets and quickly build skills to progress through each book in the kit. The intentional, step-by-step progression allows your child to master concepts before moving forward. Set includes 12 sequential workbooks that each contain 14 days of practice per book. Certificates are included at the end of each book, to reward children for their hard work. Workbooks come in a sturdy, easy to transport box. Includes free download codes for flashcards, assessments, coloring pages and a progress tracker.
- Perfect for students in first through third grade - focuses on multiplication fact proficiency and fluency
- Set includes 12 sequential workbooks with step-by-step progression - learn in just 10-15 minutes a day
- Colorful pages feature delightful images and a variety of fun activities
- Carefully planned by teachers to complement the school curriculum
- Workbook set comes in sturdy, easy to transport box