Regional Pre-Conference Introductory Implementation Session*
Regional pre-conference introductory implementation sessions will be presented annually at several regional conferences for the life of the adoption, based on interest. The pre-conference session will allow users to combine attendance at professional development conferences with curriculum implementation training. The pre-conference session is designed to introduce and assist teachers on how to implement the curriculum effectively on a daily basis to increase children’s school readiness skills. Participants are encouraged, but not required, to view the online webinars prior to attending. A schedule of preconference sessions will be maintained on the Kaplan website on our event calendar.
* While attendance to the Kaplan preconference session is free of charge from Kaplan, the hosting conference organization may require a conference registration fee. Participants are required to register for the preconference session following the requirements outlined by the hosting organization.
Customized On-Site, One to Two Day, Initial Implementation and Follow-Up Training
In an effort to help school districts, preschool programs, head starts, etc. meet needs specific to their program, customized on-site implementation training is available. Customized sessions will include a mini needs assessment and planning session over the phone. This allows specific areas of concern for administrators and staff to be addressed during the implementation process. Fee is based on the size of program, length of training and additional customizations needed. Our professional development department will be happy to customize a training proposal specific to your unique needs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Learn Every Day and Nemours BrightStart! Super Set Kit
Begin your journey with the Learn Every Day Nemours BrightStart Super Set with these free introductory webinars! *
Learning Objectives for Webinar
- Session One – Introduction to the core components and layout of the Learn Every Day Preschool Curriculum; Review sample daily schedules; Study basic implementation hints - View Webinar
- Session Two – Introduction to the components and layout of Nemours BrightStart!; Review 6 basic principles for Best Practice; and Examine suggested pacing guide and techniques for blending Learn Every Day and Nemours BrightStart! - View Webinar
- Session Three – Reflect on the current implementation of the Learn Every Day Nemours BrightStart! Superset implementation; Reflect on the 10 Terrific Tips for a successful Implementation; and learn about additional resources available to support a quality implementation. - View Webinar
Customized in-person implementation trainings are available along with online professional development through our partnership with Quorum. Click here for more information.
* This FREE training for the Learn Every Day Nemours BrightStart! Sups of 3 webinars. Participants are required to register with a valid email address to view the webinars. To receive a training certificate each participant must request a training certificate upon registration. To meet the implementation training requirements of the Office of Early Learning all three webinars must be viewed. A customized certificate (with the registered person's name) will be emailed to the registered email address with-in 5 business days. Please note: It takes approximately 5 business days for the Professional Development Department to verify that you have in-deed viewed the webinars. Certificates will be individualized with the registered person's name and the webinar viewed (i.e. 1 of 3). Group or blank certificates will not be issued.
Beyond Centers and Circle Time Webinar
Customers using the Beyond Centers and Circle Time curriculum to meet their Voluntary Pre-K requirements can view a 45-minute introductory webinar* to assist with the implementation of their curriculum.
Free Webinar training: Hosted by Dr. Pamela Phelps, the author of the Beyond Centers and Circle Time Curriculum Series, this webinar provides an introduction to key aspects and terms of the curriculum, and offers tips for implementation in your program. View Webinar
* This FREE training for the Beyond Centers and Circle Time Curriculum Series is a standalone webinar. Participants are required to register with a valid email address to view the webinar. To receive a training certificate, each participant must request a training certificate upon registration. This webinar will meet the implementation training requirements of the Office of Early Learning. A customized certificate (with the registered person's name) will be emailed to the registered email address within 5 business days. Please note: It takes approximately 5 business days for the Professional Development Department to verify that you have in-deed viewed the webinar. Certificates will be individualized with the registered person's name and the webinar viewed. Group or blank certificates will not be issued
Foundations For Learning Every Day
- Item Number: 28676
- Electronic Delivery
Participants will explore the key areas that underpin best practices in early care and education, including: brain development, social and emotional development, the learning environment, language and literacy development, and math and science concepts. Through interactive, online experiences participants will learn foundational principles and methods to build resilient children and support the development of critical thinking skills. Course content is based on Kaplan Early Learning Company's Learn… More »
Learning Every Day Through the Senses for Infants, Toddlers, and Twos
- Item Number: 28064
- Electronic Delivery
This course offers a brief overview of the principles, concepts, and foundations of infant/toddler development. Participants will explore how they, as caregivers, can enhance sensory development and provide modifications for infants, toddlers, and twos who need additional supports. Potential issues of sensory integration issues are also explored. Course content is based on Kaplan Early Learning Company's Learn Every Day™ for infants, toddlers, and twos. This is a 2-hour course, worth .2 CEU's.… More »
Growing Language For Infants And Toddlers
- Item Number: 28969
- Electronic Delivery
Watching the development of language in young children is truly inspiring. From day one, an infant begins trying to figure out the code that sets humans apart from other creatures. Learning to talk is one of the marvels of human development. This course focuses on the developmental sequence of expressive language, understanding the child's form of communication, and provides strategies for families and teachers to support language development. Course content is based on Kaplan Early Learning Company's… More »