6 months & up. The most basic of baby games involves hiding and reappearing -- peek-a-boo! What seems like simple fun is actually teaching baby about a complex concept: object permanence. This means that your little one is learning that just because an item can no longer be seen, it doesn't mean that it no longer exists. With carefully selected materials and bilingual activity card(s) targeted towards each stage of development, this kit promotes learning while strengthening the bond between parent and child. An ideal way for caregivers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together. Kit includes a fabric storage bag.
*Note: Components may change occasionally due to availability. We will only substitute developmentally appropriate items for the purpose for which they were intended.
- Activity cards targeted towards each stage of development
- Promote learning while strengthening the bond between parent and child
- An ideal way for caregivers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together
- Kit Includes: Carefully selected products, Bilingual activity cards, clear vinyl backpack
- Activity cards are bilingual