12 months & up. Animals are appealing to children of all ages and provide endless opportunities for vocabulary development as they encounter stories, pictures, and real life animals. When toddlers have opportunities to learn about animals and to care for them, they are also learning about respecting living creatures and beginning responsibility. With carefully selected materials and bilingual activity card(s) targeted towards each stage of development, this kit promotes learning while strengthening the bond between parent and child. An ideal way for caregivers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together. Kit includes a fabric storage bag.
*Note: Components may change occasionally due to availability. We will only substitute developmentally appropriate items for the purpose for which they were intended.
- Toddlers can learn about animals, how to care for them, and more
- Provides an opportunity for vocabulary development
- Includes materials and bilingual activity cards that target each stage of development
- Ideal way for caregivers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together
- Kit includes a fabric storage bag