6 months & up. Young infants begin to learn about the world around them by observing, exploring, and interacting with people and objects in their environment. Simple activities that encourage exploration and discovery promote important developmental skills, while providing opportunities to bond with your special baby! With carefully selected materials and bilingual activity card(s) targeted towards each stage of development, this kit promotes learning while strengthening the bond between parent and child. An ideal way for caregivers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together. Kit includes a fabric storage bag.
*Note: Components may change occasionally due to availability. We will only substitute developmentally appropriate items for the purpose for which they were intended.
- Encourage little ones to learn by exploring their environment
- Features simple activities that promote developmental skills and more
- Activity cards are bilingual
- Ideal way for caregivers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together
- Includes a fabric bag for easy storage