Get Moving with Kaplan Toddler Walker Trikes
1 - 2 years. Kaplan trikes are made by Tilo, an award-winning line of trikes created for the preschool and consumer markets. These trikes are built to support and encourage adventure in children, giving them the confidence to test their limits. Loaded with safety features, these trikes are available in two colors (red/silver or yellow) and backed by a 5-year warranty. Simple one-bolt assembly gets them rolling in no time!
Seating height: 9".
- Soft Thermo-Plastic Rubber Handle Grips
- Powder Coated Steel Frame for Durability and Longevity
- Weather Resistant Polyethylene Seat with Back Support
- Safety Stops Prevent Pinch Points while Allowing Maximum Turn Radius
- Heavy-Duty Rear Stabilizing Bar for Added Support
- Reinforced Seat Brace
- Spokeless Wheels
- Solid Polyurethane Tires
- High Quality Steel Ball Bearings allowing for a Smooth and Safe Ride
- Meets and Exceeds ASTM, CPSC, EN71, AU/NZS and Health Canada Safety Standards
We add a surcharge for expedited delivery of a few items because of their weight, size or dimensions. This charge is in addition to our base shipping charge for Next Day or Second Day Air.
|Kaplan Toddler Walker Trike - Red/Silver - Single||$0.00||$36.00|
|Kaplan Toddler Walker Trike - Yellow/Black - Single||$0.00||$36.00|
Toddler Bike meant for 1 year old
We got my 2 year old son the toddler bike, because the ages say 1-3. The seat is 9inches off the ground so unless you have a really small 1 year old this bike won't work. My son who just turned 2 was unable to ride the bike because his knees were almost touching the ground, causing his shoes to get caught underneath as he would move them. It's confusing on this site because it shows the height of the bike seat and then the bike itself also has a height. Would be great if they made these types of "toddler bikes" higher, the only bigger ones come with pedals.