12 months & up. With a limited vocabulary, your toddler may have a hard time expressing their feelings. This can lead to frustration and tantrums as they struggle to understand and communicate their needs. What's the best way to help them develop the skills they need to handle their emotions? By playing with them! When parents and caregivers role model situations and identify emotions, little ones learn that there is more than one way to express how they are feeling. With carefully selected materials and bilingual activity card(s) targeted towards each stage of development, this kit promotes learning while strengthening the bond between parent and child. An ideal way for caregivers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together. Kit includes a fabric storage bag.
*Note: Components may change occasionally due to availability. We will only substitute developmentally appropriate items for the purpose for which they were intended.
- Resource for parents and caregivers to help their toddler handle their emotions
- Toddlers can learn that there is more than one way to express how they are feeling
- Includes materials and bilingual activity cards that target each stage of development
- Ideal way for caregivers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together
- Kit includes a fabric storage bag