Age: 2 years & up
.Weight: 45 lbs.
Play Drum Table features 2 professional quality, heavy gauge mylar REMO
drumheads that are great for interactive rhythm play indoors and outdoors. The
drumheads are tunable and provide pro-quality tones standing up to even the
most vigorous hand drumming. The table frame is made from post-consumer recycled
plastic and is easy to clean and maintain. Music play, as therapy, stimulates
brain development and function, enhances memory and a sense of well being,
develops coordination and dexterity, and improves social interactions. Portable with casters.
- 95% post-consumer recycled plastic and HDPE
- Professional quality REMO drumheads
- ADA and CPSI compliant
- Interactive rhythm play for all ages
- Hand and mallet friendly
- Multiple color and height options available
- Crafted in the USA
* This item will ship directly from the vendor. Due to the global materials shortage, shipping lead times may vary. Free freight is not available on Playground items. Off-loading of all playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility. Playground items are heavy and may require the use of a skid-steer loader or fork lift, which the customer must provide. Please contact us for additional questions.
- All playground equipment is custom made per order.
- NO RETURNS are accepted except in rare circumstances.
- Any returns that are accepted must be new and in the original packaging.
- Mandatory 25% restocking fee and return freight charges will apply.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.