Ages: 2 years & up
Size: 24"W' x 43"L x 36"H
Weight: 85 lbs.
The Rainbow Chime Unit has eight colored chimes, in the F Major Diatonic scale (F, G, A, Bb, C, D, E, F). The pitches provide a professional sound quality and the chimes are powder coated for a durable and vibrant color finish. The chimes can be played by bumping them against the striker bars or with the attached recycled plastic mallets. Music play stimulates brain development and function, enhances memory and a sense of well being, develops coordination and dexterity, and improves social interactions. All surfaces are easy to clean and maintain; ensuring years of enjoyable use. The durable frame is constructed of post-consumer recycled plastic with heavy gauge aluminum chimes with high quality sound and performance for hours of pleasing, creative play. Available freestanding or with casters.
- 95% post-consumer recycled plastic and HDPE
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- ADA and CPSI compliant
- Interactive rhythm play for All Ages and All Abilities
- Hand and mallet friendly
- Crafted in the USA
- No musical experience needed
* This item will ship directly from the vendor. Due to the global materials shortage, shipping lead times may vary. Free freight is not available on Playground items. Please contact us for additional questions.
- All playground equipment is custom made per order.
- NO RETURNS are accepted except in rare circumstances.
- Any returns that are accepted must be new and in the original packaging.
- Mandatory 25% restocking fee and return freight charges will apply.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.