Ages: 6 months - 4 years
Capacity: up to 8 children
Size: 3'11"W x 4'10"W x 4'H
Weight: 115 lbs.
Interactive Service and Workshop offers infants and toddlers a chance to have fun and explore. The structure can lend in support for raising, crawling, and walking around. The numerous play features motivate social play and supports child development.
- Gear Wheels
- Social-Emotional: Cooperation skills and turn-taking are supported when turning the gear wheel.
- Cognitive: Cause-and-effect understanding and logical thinking are supported when turning the vertical gear to make the horizontal gear run.
- Cognitive: Understanding cause-and-effect when ringing the bell.
- Creative: Leaving a mark in creating a sound rhythm when ringing or knocking the bell.
- Social-Emotional: Cooperation skills and turn-taking are supported when turning the tumbler from each side of the panel.
- Cognitive: Cause-and-effect understanding for toddlers when spinning the tumbler.
- Steering Wheel
- Cognitive: The manipulative steering wheel stimulates cause-and-effect understanding and invites dramatic play which supports language and communication skills.
- Cognitive: Inspires dramatic play which stimulates language development. Cause-and-effect understanding is supported when discovering that the microphone can be shifted to different positions.
- Creative: Positioning the microphone in different positions can support symbolic thinking.
- Fuel Handle
- Social-Emotional: Cooperation skills and turn-taking are supported when fueling vehicles for friends.
- Cognitive: Dramatic play stimulates language development.
- String with Knobs
- Social-Emotional: Turn-taking and cooperation are supported when pulling the string from side to side with friends or caregiver.
- Cognitive: An understanding of object permanence is supported when the knob disappears and reappears when pulled.
- Creative: Leaving the knob in different positions can support symbolic and creative thinking.
- Flap Door
- Physical: Tactile stimulation from leaning the body through rubber doors.
- Social-Emotional: Stimulates turn-taking.
- Cognitive: Suggests a theme and supports dramatic play, which stimulates languages and communication skills.
- Social-Emotional: Trains cooperation and turn-taking as children put materials through.
- Cognitive: The passing of materials through funnels supports the children’s logical thinking and for younger children the understanding of object permanence; that materials don’t vanish, but run through at the other end.
- Cognitive: The pot can be removed, stimulating cause-and-effect understanding. Filling and emptying the pot stimulates logical thinking and the understanding of concepts such as empty and full.
- Creative: Placing the pot in other areas of the play space in creative ways can support symbolic and creative thinking.
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Shipping times can vary from 4 to 6 weeks. Free freight not available on Playground items. Please contact us for additional questions.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.