3 years & up. These puzzles help children recognize basic colors and words. This self-correcting set promotes fine motor, problem-solving, color matching, and communication skills. Have children tell you the color of the puzzle they have and read out each object on their board. If the object makes a sound, have children make the sound as well. These wooden inlay puzzles have rounded corners, with easy to grip, lift-out pieces. Printed next to each object are the identifying words. Each puzzle is .375" thick and measures 8.5" x 6.75"
Learn which factors you should consider when choosing puzzles for your classroom with this Insights and Inspirations article.
- Help children develop fine motor and critical thinking skills through puzzle play
- These puzzles are color themed and feature animals and things that represent each
- Includes 8 puzzles: Gray, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Black, and Red
- Each puzzle includes 5 pieces
- Puzzles are made from durable wood with non-toxic coloring