Inspiring Professional Growth: Empowering Strategies to Lead, Motivate, and Engage Early Childhood Teachers
You’ve probably seen it: frustration builds, teacher
turnover rises, staff meetings become insufferable, indifference breeds throughout
the school. Spark change! When your staff feels supported and empowered to grow
and develop their skills, your program and the children will thrive.
Inspiring Professional Growth addresses the need for offering nurturing and
empowering professional development. This book provides leaders with a
framework to create a system that supports teachers throughout their careers. Paperback. 128 pages.
Acquire, evolve, and master new leadership skills:
- Gain confidence in your leadership role
- Establish a growth culture
- Find effective ways to work with challenging staff members
- Cultivate collaboration and collective goal setting
- Facilitate meaningful professional development