5 years & up. Bring video game creation to the classroom! Students can group up and create their own video games without having to learn or write a single line of code. Take out the Bloxels game board and fit the different types of Bloxels cubes into the grid-based slots until the group has created a character, special item, or landscape they like. Then, download the free Bloxels EDU application on a smart device and use it to take a picture of what the group created. The application picks up on the different Bloxels cubes and imports the design so the group can animate it or put it together with other designs they have imported. Once the group has all the items, characters, and terrain they want for the game they can set it up, play it, and share it with the teacher and the rest of the class. Different color Bloxels cubes represent different elements. For example: Green cubes represent terrain and blue cubes represent water. Smart device not included.
- Create video games without having to learn or write a single line of code
- Build video games with a mix of physical and digital tools
- Create game rooms, characters, game art, levels, and more
- Download the free Bloxels EDU app and create 5 student group accounts
- Student groups can show off their video games and more with the teacher and class