3 years & up. Young chefs will have everything they need to prepare yummy Mexican/Tex-Mex pretend play meals. Create tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more! Children can pretend to grill sliceable wooden ingredients on the skillet, fill a felt tortilla or a durable hard taco shell, and serve with a choice of play toppings. This 43-piece set includes three reusable, double-sided menus and recipe cards along with a wooden knife and spoon. Add pretend food sides, fillings, and toppings to your creations such as sliceable proteins and vegetables, felt rice, beans, cheese, and crema, a hot sauce bottle, and a salsa bottle that "squirts" string. Measures 15.9" H x 11.9" W x 3.4" L packaged.
- 43-piece Mexican/Tex-mex pretend play food set
- Create pretend tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more on the skillet
- Features chop wooden food pieces with self-stick tabs plus a wooden knife and spoon
- Add pretend food sides, fillings, and toppings to your yummy creations
- Includes reuseable, double-sided menu/recipe cards on a ring