Age: 6 months - 5 Years
Capacity: 11 - 15 children
Safety Zone (6 - 23 months): 11'7" x 11'11"
Safety Zone (2 - 5 years): 11'7" x 17'11"
Weight: 285 lbs.
There is a garden full of wonderful possibilities for little
ones in Happy Hollow! Children will squeal in delight at the whimsical, botanical
wonder that awaits them. Their forest friends hide under leaves, rest on vines
and hang to the side of this cheerfully colored playhouse. This interactive
playhouse is great for active play, sensory stimulation, motor skill
development and imaginative play. Children will make memories with friends,
gain skills, and enjoy the garden of Happy Hollow for years to come.
Happy Hollow is great for:
- Sensory Development
- Inclusive Play
- Motor Skill Development
- Indoor or Outdoor Play
- Bertie the Bluebird - build fine motor skills turning the hand crank under the vine
- Mailbox with Chimes - use fine motor skills to manipulate items to fit through the slot and move the levers
- Shelly the Snail Drum - pattern recognition with the swirls on the shell, and musical and auditory stimulation
- Stone Climber - develop gross motor skills as they step up and practice balance
- Carl the Caterpillar - color recognition and kinesthetic and auditory stimulation
- Bella the Butterfly - develop fine motor skills, problem solving skills, and pattern recognition by moving the metal pegs through the wings
- Marty the Sensory Mushroom - a step and seat with textures that will help with gross motor skills and balance
- Vine Bench - for resting and socialization skills
- Ferah the Firefly - visual and auditory stimulation as they turn the rattle to watch the falling beads
- Lily Lady Bug Spinner - item rotates and clicks for auditory sensory stimulation
- Leaf Slide - gross motor skills to slide and balance
- Windows with Peek - great for a game of Peek-a-Boo
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Shipping times can vary from 4 to 6 weeks. Free freight not available on Playground items. Please contact us for additional questions.