Get children moving with the SnugPlay Primary Kit!
2 - 12 years. This SnugPlay system is the ideal starter unit
to help introduce children to a unique child-powered play event. The Primary
system provides a modest number of Snug Play pieces that introduces children to
the concept of loose parts play in a compact setting.
Number of Children: 10 - 20
Average Space Needed: 12' x 12'
Weight: 161 lbs.
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Shipping times can vary from 4 to 6 weeks. Free freight not available on Playground items. Please contact us for additional questions.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.