Take a fresh approach to community service and giving back.
Teaching young children to be socially conscious, community-oriented, and eager
to volunteer seems like a daunting task, especially for busy families with
children of varying ages. Simple Acts brings busy parents practical, easy-to-do
ideas to involve the whole family in volunteering and helping others in the
With step-by-step instructions, you'll learn:
- The proven value of service in raising compassionate
- How to choose community-service options that are right for
- Ideas for integrating volunteering and service into your
- Ways to help your children experience the deep satisfaction
of helping others
- Full of advice, tips, and real-life stories; this fun,
easy-to-use guide helps parents and children of all ages incorporate hands-on
community service experiences into their daily lives. You're never too young
-or too old- to start giving back!
Paperback, 144 pages