The AudioStar™ boombox plays everything from older technology like the radio and cassette tapes, to the latest including CDs and MP3 files on CD or USB stick.
It has a built-in tape and CD-to-MP3 converter allowing you to convert all your tapes and CDs to MP3 files and record them onto a USB flash drive without a computer! While playing a tape or CD, simply insert a USB flash drive into the USB slot, press the "record" button and AudioStar™ will automatically convert it to an MP3 file and record it on to the USB stick. It's that easy!
Featuring programmable CD player with repeat play, dual power AC or batteries, cassette player/recorder with ability to record from CD or radio to a cassette tape, tape and CD-to-MP3 converter and its exclusive set of six 3.5mm headphone jacks, the AudioStar™ is a powerhouse unit making it an excellent choice for classroom listening centers. Just add headphones and you are set!
Designed and built to withstand the rigors of classroom use while providing high quality sound with incredible versatility, the AudioStar™ is a must-have in all today's classrooms – and when remote or hybrid learning too!
Measures 6” x 12” x 9”
- Receives AM/FM radio broadcasts
- Programmable CD Player w/repeat play - plays CD audio and MP3 files on CD
- Cassette Player/Recorder, records from CD or Radio
- Converts cassette tapes and CDs in real time to MP3 format compatible with PC and MAC
- No computer needed - records directly to USB flash drive
- USB Port to playback MP3 Files on USB memory stick
- Six 3.5mm headphone jacks
- Stylish silver/blue housing
- Product weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Output Power: 2W RMS
- Dual Power: AC or 6 "D" size batteries
- One year warranty