4 years & up. Help children refine skills and prepare for school with this interactive transition kit! The materials, combined with a bilingual activity calendar, provide children with opportunities to enhance their understanding of beginning language, literacy, math, motor and social skills.
- School Readiness Journal with 32-pages offering tips and ideas for journaling with a blank area to encourage drawing and two developmentally-appropriate line spaces for emergent writers
- Large Grip Pencil has a quality latex-free eraser for clean erasing
- Pack of Large Crayons with 8 different bold, no smear colors
- Non-toxic Glue Stick that bonds many porous and semi-porous materials
- Safety Scissors can be used right or left-handed
- Set of 100 Chain Links encourages children to count, pattern, sort, recognize colors, and explore early measurement
- Activity Calendar a bilingual 3-month calendar filled with simple activities for each day of the week, designed to help children continue building skills with little-to-no additional materials required
- Uppercase & Lowercase Alphabet Flashcards build recall skills, match upper and lowercase letters, or use to find objects that start with the letter on the card
- Tactile Number Cards have a beaded texture for tactile input with a green and red dot showing where to start and stop
- Clear Backpack features two pockets with zippered closures and adjustable shoulder straps
*Note: Components may change occasionally due to availability. We will only substitute developmentally appropriate items for the purpose for which they were intended.