Nature to Play™
3 years & up. This durable, kid-activated Water Tower gives children the means to control and understand water flow. Let children fill their own buckets during water-based activities or send water trickling down the Water Trough System. The Water Tower easily attaches to a standard garden hose, making it a simple, easy-to-use water source. Solid construction of thermally modified wood by Thermory® and a weather-resistant finish make the Water Tower optimal for rugged, outdoor use.
Some assembly required; hardware included. Assembly difficulty level: Easy. Estimated Assembly time: Less than 1 hour.
Measures 32"H x 26"W x 24"D
- Made from thermally modified wood, naturally enhanced by Thermory® to be weather-resistant and durable for long-term outdoor use
- Features UV-resistant plastics and weather-resistant stainless steel hardware
- Internal plumbing components included
- Sealed with a specially formulated, weather-resistant finish making the Water Tower ready for year-round outdoor play
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands rough daily play and unpredictable outdoor elements
- The Water Tower features a kid-activated: Pig Nipple" nozzle so children can control the flow of water
- Water Tower easily attaches to standard garden hose
- Use with the Nature to Play ™ Water Trough System for endless exploration opportunities
- 5 year warranty
- Meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standards
Nature to Play products feature a sturdy, reliable construction of thermally modified wood by Thermory®, UV-resistant plastics, and weather-resistant stainless steel hardware.
Benefits of Thermory®
- ZERO chemicals
- Consistent color
- 100% recyclable
- Weather resistant
- Smooth milling
- Less splintering / twisting / cracking
Thermally modified wood naturally ages to a platinum gray over time. The durability of Nature to Play™ products is not affected by the color changes. To maintain or restore the original color tones, apply a teak oil or lightly sand the wood.
The Nature to Play™ Collection
The Nature to Play collection by Rusty Keeler speaks the playful language of childhood while encouraging children to engage with nature. Bring the early childhood environment outdoors where children will explore with all of their senses and can incorporate loose parts and natural elements into playtime. Thanks to the open-ended essence of the Nature to Play collection, children can initiate their own learning experiences and engage in physical activity that is good for their minds, bodies and spirits. The weather-resistant furniture in the Nature to Play line, made from thermally modified wood by Thermory, stands up to rough-and-tumble fun and unpredictable outdoor elements, growing with children as they develop.
Throughout his 28 years of experience, Rusty Keeler has worked with hundreds of communities, schools, parks, universities, and childcare leaders to dream, design, and construct beautiful outdoor environments for children. As an author, a frequent keynote speaker and presenter at conferences and colleges worldwide, and a pioneer in the movement to reconnect children to nature, Rusty believes that every child deserves the opportunity to play freely. With his latest outdoor furniture collection, Rusty has designed a line that speaks the playful language of childhood. Children can get messy, learn and grow in an authentic, muddy environment that is built to last.