E-DECA is the web-based application in which all Devereux Early Childhood Assessments can be entered online by both teachers and parents. The e-DECA completes all scoring, generates reports, suggests research-based strategies for both school and home settings, and stores your data in a secure database. Select to receive research-based strategies that support the Conscious Discipline methodology OR that align with the Head Start Learning Outcomes Framework.
- Score record forms quickly and easily.
- Run easy-to-read child-, group-, and program-level reports in seconds.
- Import/export data efficiently
- Store each child’s assessment history in a secure database
Ordering the e-DECA is a two-part purchase: (1) annual license, and (2) selecting a rating option. Click HERE to view a Purchasing Guide that describes the purchasing options OR watch the overview video above, which covers how to purchase the e-DECA.
- Annual License: The annual license allows one person full administrative access to the e-DECA data for his/her program. This “administrator” is responsible for delegating the appropriate access privileges to the program’s staff. The annual license must be renewed yearly from the date of purchase. Wondering whether or not you need more than one license for your organization? Email [email protected]
- Online Electronic Record Forms: Online electronic record forms can be purchased for use “by child” or “by administration.” The “by-child” option allows an unlimited number of administrations per child per program year. The “by-administration” option is a single rating. Purchasers of “Conscious Discipline” ratings will receive access to strategies specific to Conscious Discipline. The DECA Program strategies align with the Head Start Learning Outcomes Framework. Regardless of option selected, unused ratings can be rolled over into the next program year.
Want to try out the e-DECA prior to purchasing? Log into this Free Demo Account!
- Adobe Reader version 6.0 or better
The calculator below will help you determine which rating option is most cost effective for your program based on the number of times per year the teaching staff and families are expected to administer the assessment.
Number of Children: ?
Teacher assessments per child: ?
Parent assessments per child: ?
Based on your scenario, we recommend the following: