These lightweight and fully adjustable stereo headphones are ideal for extended listening by students in classrooms, labs and libraries. Great for multimedia learning environments, they're just right for computer-based language learning (ELL / ELD) programs and literacy applications to help meet the English Language Arts portion of the Common Core State Standards.
- Teacher approved for use in computer labs and listening centers
- Works with all computer formats
- Lightweight and flexible construction
- Adjustable headband and in-line volume control with replaceable ear cushions
- On-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups help diminish exterior sounds. This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
Diaphragm - 27mm Mylar
Magnet - Cobalt
Impedance - 25 Ohms ± 5 Ohms
Frequency Response - 20-20,000 Hz
Sensitivity - 100dB SPL ± 3dB at 1kHz
Max Input - 100 milliwatts
Input Connection - 3.5mm, black jacketed, nickel plated stereo
Cord - 8 feet
Volume Control - In-line control on cord
Weight - 10 oz.ReviewsOverall Rating:Quality:5 out of 5Value:5 out of 5Performance:5 out of 5Features:5 out of 5PreciousLocation:GeorgiaRole:Elementary TeacherSetting:Elementary SchoolAge:Grades K-1HeadphonesFebruary 28, 2016I received 26 set of Calphone headphones from your company. My students are enjoying using them during tablet time. They enjoy being able to adjust the volume so they can hear everything so well. Thank you so much for shipping these headphones to me.Ratings-Only Reviews (Based upon 1 ratings-only review)Overall Rating:Quality:3.00 out of 5Value:3.00 out of 5Performance:3.00 out of 5Features:3.00 out of 5Would Recommend?Yes: 1 out of 1