Luna™ Interactive Projection Camera
5 years & up. Three technology tools in one, yet so affordable! Easy-to-use digital projection camera is also a web cam and photo/video camera. Great for students' multimedia projects across the curriculum or whole-class demonstration of manipulatives in action, book pages, science models, and more. Document student progress for assessment, then upload files to digital portfolios or share with other educators or parents. Connects via USB port to use with your PC (XP, Vista, Win7) or Mac (OS 10.6 and above) and is compatible with your interactive whiteboard. Boosts students' 21st-century skills and helps you reach beyond traditional teaching methods.
- Connects easily to a computer and is compatible with a projector or interactive whiteboard
- Does not require the purchase of batteries
- Use as a web cam
- Take photos/videos to download to your computer or upload to your class website or virtual learning network
- Lets you easily zoom in close
- Illuminates dark settings or images
- Requires no replacement light bulbs
- Fosters listening and speaking skills
- Is ideal for assessment
- Allows for video narration
- Designed for busy teachers and even young students
- Transition quickly from projecting one object to another
- Move with ease -- projects from anywhere in your room when connected to your computer projector!
Discover tips and resources for setting up your preschool technology learning center with this Insights and Inspirations article.
- 3.0 MP digital images
- Adjustable gooseneck
- Auto focus
- LED light
- Internal microphone
- SEN switch (adaptation for students with special needs)
- Measures 20"H
Math Activities (Click on the Link):
Science Activities (Click on the Link):
Language Arts Activities (Click on the Link):ReviewsOverall Rating:Quality:5 out of 5Value:5 out of 5Performance:5 out of 5Features:5 out of 5Ms. MLocation:Houston, TexasRole:OtherSetting:Elementary SchoolAge:Grades K-1Document CameraOctober 29, 2015I work in Special Education. The document camera is a technology tool to help present lessons on the board and when showing a video. I was able to use it for the first time in the white board and my students loved it.Overall Rating:Quality:5 out of 5Value:5 out of 5Performance:5 out of 5Features:5 out of 5KinderKrewLocation:Somerville, TXRole:Elementary TeacherSetting:Elementary SchoolAge:Grades K-1This camera is the bomb!February 5, 2013My students and I LOVE this product! It is extremely easy to use and the quality is awesome! It takes surprisingly good photos and works amazingly as a web cam. The video quality is great as well as the sound quality. If you need an affordable and functional camera this is the way to go! :)Overall Rating:Quality:4 out of 5Value:5 out of 5Performance:4 out of 5Features:4 out of 5larzLocation:TexasRole:Elementary TeacherSetting:Elementary SchoolAge:Grades K-1Great Product that is inexpensive for schoolSeptember 10, 2012This item is very easy to use and works great with any computer and projector. I was able to set it up and use in about 10 minutes!