Age: 2 - 12 years
Capacity: up to 24 children
Size: 18' x 18'
Use Zone: 30' x 30'
Weight: 1,950 lbs.
This fun playset offers tons of activities for children to enjoy, offering accessibility to children of all abilities. There are two slides, a fun climber, a bridge to cross, and a roof to offer shade when it’s warm outside. Available in primary and natural colors, children will enjoy exploring all the features this playset has to offer.
- 4' deck height
- Natural or primary color scheme
- Accessible to children of all abilities when installed over an accessible surface
- Right Turn Slide
- 12" Rise Arch Bridge
- ADA Transfer Station
- Single Lily Pad Seat
- Straight Slide
- Pipe Wall with Wheel
- Rock Wall Climber
- Post Mount Steering Wheel
- Spiral Climber
- Pipe Wall
- Bubble Wall Climber
- Half Gate
- Gable Shingle Roof
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Shipping times can vary from 4 to 6 weeks. Free freight not available on Playground items. Please contact us for additional questions.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.