Age: 2 years & up
Size: 24"W x 40"L x 36"H
Weight: 55 lbs.
Learn the mysteries of underground plant growth with the Eco Root View Planter. Children will be fascinated to watch the natural world of seed germination right before their very own eyes. They will learn about horticulture in a unique way, and also be able to harvest their hard work. The frame is made from recycled plastic and is durable, washable, and weather resistant. The poly-carbonite windows provide a clear, unobstructed view of plants and their root systems.
- 95% post-consumer recycled plastic and Lexan
- ADA and CPSI compliant
- Ships fully assembled on a pallet
- Crafted in the USA
* This item will ship directly from the vendor. Due to the global materials shortage, shipping lead times may vary. Free freight is not available on Playground items. Off-loading of all playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility. Playground items are heavy and may require the use of a skid-steer loader or fork lift, which the customer must provide. Please contact us for additional questions.
- All playground equipment is custom made per order.
- NO RETURNS are accepted except in rare circumstances.
- Any returns that are accepted must be new and in the original packaging.
- Mandatory 25% restocking fee and return freight charges will apply.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.