Switchable Stereo/Mono Headphones
These headphones deliver performance at an economical price for teachers who are using a blended learning approach that mixes face-to-face instruction time with personal digital learning. Ideal for use with listening centers and in libraries, this headphone is designed to give maximum flexibility so K-12 students can easily move from the monaural content of ELL/ELD activities and speech pathology uses to the stereo requirements of computers, gaming, online learning, music appreciation classes and 21st century learning using mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. External distractions are kept to a minimum with ambient noise-reducing earcups for hearing protection that feature individual volume control. The headband is adjustable and like the earcups is cushioned for comfort. A .25" adapter is included for use with cassette players and monaural jackboxes.
- Mono/Stereo switch for language and computer applications
- Dual volume controls on each earcup for comfort
- Rugged ABS plastic headstrap and earcups resist breakage in high-use situations
- Replaceable padded leatherette ear cushions
- Snap-on adapter with dual plug sizes fits any media player
- Noise-reducing earcup lowers ambient noise so volume does not need to be as high, as recommended by audiologists for hearing safety
- 2 year warranty
*Headphones/Earphones are required for all students for all PARCC and SMARTER BALANCED assessments.
Transducers: 40mm Mylar dome driver unit
Impedance: 36 Ohms each side
Sensitivity: 98dB ± 3dB at 1kHz
Volume Control: Dual controls on earcups
Plug: 3.5mm mini plug with snap-on 1/4" adapter
Cord: 10 foot, coiled cord
Headband: Adjustable, padded headband
Earcups: Noise-reducing, ABS plastic for durability
Ear Cushions: Foam-filled leatherette
Weight: 9.6 ounces, shipping weight 1 lb.
Warranty: 2 years