STEAM Powered by Play — STEAM for All
Develop essential STEAM skills and inspire young minds to collaborate, build, play, and learn in a fun STEAM Park full of dynamic LEGO® DUPLO® rides.
3 - 5 years. STEAM Park builds on every child’s natural curiosity and
desire to create, explore, and investigate the world of early science,
technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) through creative play. The
possibilities are endless, as you work with them to construct a STEAM Park full
of dynamic moving rides, fun games, and scenes using the special selection of
LEGO® DUPLO® bricks. With every trip to STEAM Park, children grow their
understanding of gears, motion, measurement, and solving problems together in a
fun and engaging way. 295 pieces.
- 295 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including gears, tracks, pulleys, boats, and figures
- 8 double-sided building inspiration cards with 16 models to build
- Build slides, carousels, and much more!
- 5 activity idea cards to inspire playful learning
- Online Teacher Guide with 6 STEAM lessons
- A selection of online learn-to-build mini tutorial videos
- A great way to expand existing LEGO® DUPLO® sets Key Learning Values
- Cause and effect
- Observing and describing
- Problem solving
- Developing imagination
- Creating representations
Click resources below for digital download:
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2020 The LEGO Group. All Rights Reserved.