3 years & up. This child size wooden workbench helps children develop sensory, cognitive, and fine motor skills as they learn to use a hammer, wrench, screwdriver, and vice grip. The pegboard back allows children to hang tools and keep them organized. Includes a wooden working vise, 8 hooks and a surface large enough for 2 children. Some assembly required. Clean with mild soap and water. Do not use cleansers, bleach, etc. Measures 42"W x 36"H x 22"D, from the floor to the tabletop 21.5"H. Contents not included. Tools are sold separately.
Read our Insights and Inspirations article for more information about the factors you should consider when setting up your preschool dramatic play learning center.
- Encourages sensory, cognitive and fine motor skills, along with hand-eye coordination
- Teach children to understand the importance of being safe in the workshop
- Built from premium 15mm-width birch plywood, joined with sturdy wood-screws and dowels, round smooth corners and edges
- Easy-to-clean, UV protective finish helps prevent scratches and stains
- Simple assembly required: all tools, hardware, and instructions included
We add a surcharge for expedited delivery of a few items because of their weight, size or dimensions. This charge is in addition to our base shipping charge for Next Day or Second Day Air.
|The Next Day Delivery Surcharge for this item is:||$126.00|
|The Second Day Delivery Surcharge for this item is:||$36.00|