3 - 7 years. This K'Nex set is ideal for children with varying manipulative skills. Build 8 models with corresponding cards or create your own one-of-a-kind creature using the 131 piece set. This set includes 10 vibrant and hypnotic eyes, as well as a pair of ears that can also be used as wings. Each group building set can accommodate 6 to 8 children. Clean up is easy with this handy, reusable container with lid. Building with K'NEX® puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- Help children develop their manipulative skills through play
- Build 8 models with corresponding cards or create your own one-of-a-kind creature
- 131 big, soft, and chunky pieces with storage container
- Promotes the development of dexterity and fine motor skills
- Encourages critical-thinking capabilities and imagination
My students love Kid K'Nex Group Set.
My 2nd graders love to build with the Kid K'nex set. They are so excited when they build to match the diagrams, or build to suit their imaginations! This is a toy that encourages creativity and collaboration in the classroom.