Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
5 years & up. Children will have fun while building gross motor skills by stepping, hopping, and turning. This set introduces them to early coding and programming ideas without electronics. The full-color guide includes sample mazes and coding overview. Mats measure 9 1/2"L x 9 1/2"H.
- Learning Style: Visual, Kinesthetic, Tactile
- Skill Development: Critical Thinking, Sequential Thought, Problem Solving, Gross Motor Skills, Directional Sense, Following Directions
- 20 Foam Maze Mats
- 20 Double-Sided Coding Cards
- 2 Robot Die-Cuts
- 2 Gear Die-Cuts
- 2 Spring Die-Cuts
- 2 Arrow Die-Cuts
- 2 "X" Die-Cuts
- Introduces children to early coding and programming ideas without electronics!
- Step, hop, and turn through a coding sequence you designed.
- Includes a full-color guide.
- Mats measure 9.5"L x 9.5"H.