Fun Stacking Blocks are Great for Learning Skills
6 months & up. Little ones will enjoy four sides of play on every block. One side features ABC's, another 123's, one side has peek-a-boo fun with cute animal friends and the other has a unique action. Press the top of each block to make the action happen--the drum will roll, the wheel will spin, or the dial will click. They can be stacked up and when the top button is pressed, all of the actions will happen at once!
Grasping and stacking the blocks will help baby's fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination, thinking and problem-solving skills are being fostered and baby is being introduced to letters and numbers too. All of this learning and play takes a little one's skills to a whole new level.
- 4 sides of play on every block — ABCs, 123s, hands-on peek-a-boo play and a fun action!
- Press button on top of each block to activate the fun action
- Or stack the blocks and make all the actions happen with just one “magic” press of the top button
- Red block with spinning wheel and a switch to toggle
- Yellow block with clicking dial and a door to flip
- Blue block with rolling drum and a door to slide
- Lots of hands-on play helps build fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination
- Colors, sounds and textures help stimulate important senses