Make Learning Essential Math Skills Fun!
4 - 6 years. Develop essential student skills in patterning and sorting of objects through engaging game play complemented with matching activities to develop basic sorting, categorizing and graphing concepts.
This complete, easy-to-use learning center is perfect for learning essential grade appropriate math skills. Designed for either teacher directed instruction or independent learning working in groups of 2-4 students, the learning center covers a grade appropriate curriculum-aligned math skills making it perfect for differentiated instruction.
This ready-to-go learning center, allows students of varying abilities to work independently or cooperatively — students can use them in the classroom, after-school programs, or even at home for test preparation or practice and review! Enough materials are provided for up to 4 students and are a snap to set up and store in the pouch provided for years of use!
- A laminated, hands-on game board
- 30 illustrated, self-checking cards to reinforce student understanding of concepts
- Two sets of 30 matching activity flash cards printed on heavy 4” x 5 ½” stock
- Teacher’s Guide with step-by-step instructions, as well as recommended additional skill-building activities
- Packed in a convenient zippered storage cloth bag with handle