3 years & up. Children will engage in a variety of math skills including ordinal numbers, seriating, comparisons, positional words, and placement with the materials in this toolbox. Children can participate in hands-on math activities with 28 interactive cards and a set of manipulatives that incorporate fine motor ability while further illustrating math skills.
When engaging with this kit, children will:
- Develop an understanding of object direction, order, and position
- Identify positions of objects and people
- Expand understanding of an object’s position in relation to other objects
- Recognize the position of objects within a series
- Begin to organize objects in sequence
We add a surcharge for expedited delivery of a few items because of their weight, size or dimensions. This charge is in addition to our base shipping charge for Next Day or Second Day Air.
|The Next Day Delivery Surcharge for this item is:||$40.00|
|The Second Day Delivery Surcharge for this item is:||$0.00|