3 years & up. Explore the wonder-filled world of sensory experiences! Your child will focus on his or her own senses (hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting, and touching) while exploring the environment, and will learn how we depend upon our senses to learn about the world around us. Includes hands-on manipulatives, books, and a selection of related activities to optimize the learning experience. Supports parent involvement and early learning through a variety of interactive and engaging activities. An ideal way for teachers and families to enrich children's learning experiences together -- back to back! Each kit includes a clear vinyl backpack and bilingual activity card(s).
- My Five Senses and Mis cinco sentidos Paperback Books - each classic picture book is all about our five senses and how we use them to discover the world around us (English version and Spanish version are both included))
- Five Senses Bingo Game – play a fun game of Bingo while learning about the 5 senses
- Metallic Mylar Kaleidoscope - see a myriad of colors and shapes through the prism inside and clear marble at the end
- Bilingual Activity Card(s)
- Clear Backpack features two pockets with zippered closures and adjustable shoulder straps
*Note: Components may change occasionally due to availability. We will only substitute components with developmentally appropriate items that serve the same purpose.
Increasing Family Engagement in Education→
Planning Your Family Engagement Event→
Building Positive Family-School Partnerships→
Read these Insights and Inspirations articles for a variety of tips and resources you can use to encourage family engagement.
- Explore the wonder-filled sensory experiences of sound, sight, smell, taste, and touch
- Features hands-on manipulatives, books, and a selection of related activities
- Supports parent involvement and early learning through interactive and engaging activities
- Kit includes a clear vinyl backpack and bilingual activity cards
- Contents may vary