Grades 3 & up. Gain a deeper understanding of how the human body works with this Anatomy Model Set. Includes: heart model, brain model, human body anatomy model, and skeleton model. Models range from 3.75"H to 9.25"H. 132 pieces in all.
Brain Anatomy Model Features:
- Students can look inside their own heads with this realistic model.
- Features cerebellum, frontal, parietal, temporal and occipital lobes, corpus callosum, brain stem, hippocampus, ventricles, insula, corpus striatum, internal capsule and lentiform nucleus
- Perfect in a nervous system center for a deeper understanding of how the parts of the brain work together
- Includes 31-piece model, display stand, and guide with facts and photo-illustrated assembly instructions
- Measures 3.75"H when assembled
Heart Anatomy Model Features:
- When completed, 3-D model opens so students can explore the heart’s inner workings
- Features superior and inferior venae cavae, right and left atria, tricuspid valve, right and left ventricles, pulmonary artery, mitral valve, aortic valve and aorta
- Includes 29-piece model, display stand, and guide with facts and photo-illustrated assembly instructions
- Measures 5"H when assembled
Human Body Anatomy Model Features:
- Using the photo-illustrated instructions, students assemble this realistic, 31-piece model and gain a hands-on understanding of how organs and systems interact
- Features brain, skull, heart, rib cage, lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, kidneys, intestines and spine
- Includes 31-piece torso model, display stand, and guide with anatomy facts
- Measures 4.5"H when assembled
Human Skeleton Model Features:
- Construct a realistic-looking human skeleton from head to toe, exploring how the bones support the body, relate to the circulatory system and protect organ systems.
- Photo-illustrated instructions make assembly easy
- Features skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system
- Includes 41-piece model, display stand, and guide with skeleton facts
- Measures 9.25"H when assembled