Weight - 33" Diameter Bowl with Lid: 61 lbs.
Weight - 40" Diameter Bowl with Lid: 83 lbs.
Weight - 33" Diameter Double Bowl with Lid: 117 lbs.
Nature Bowls are great for creating tactile, visual, and auditory experiences for children. Let children gather natural elements – sand, dirt, pine cones, moss, rocks, twigs, shells, water, etc. and explore them in a Nature Bowl. They can create terrariums, make a tidal pool, have water play with sieves and buckets, the possibilities are endless! The Nature Bowl provides them with a space to let their imaginations run wild. When play is finished, there is a convenient drain plug at the bottom of the bowl and a lid to protect the precious treasures inside.
- Great to create tactile experiences
- Use as a sand table, water bowl, or just let your imagination run wild
- Drain plug for easy drainage
- In-ground mount or portable available
- Surface mount available at an additional cost
- Please specify Preschool (20"H) or Elementary (24"H) when ordering
- Select one EcoColor for accent color: Red/White, Yellow, Green/White, or Blue/White
- Select one RSP color for frames and posts: Latte or Chocolate
* This item will ship directly from the vendor. Due to the global materials shortage, shipping lead times may vary. Free freight is not available on Playground items. Off-loading of all playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility. Playground items are heavy and may require the use of a skid-steer loader or fork lift, which the customer must provide. Please contact us for additional questions.
- All playground equipment is custom made per order.
- NO RETURNS are accepted except in rare circumstances.
- Any returns that are accepted must be new and in the original packaging.
- Mandatory 25% restocking fee and return freight charges will apply.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.