Weight - 33" Diameter Bowl without Lid: 57 lbs.
Weight - 40" Diameter Bowl with Lid: 83 lbs.
Weight - 40" Diameter Bowl without Lid: 74 lbs.
Nature Bowls are great for creating tactile, visual, and
auditory experiences for children. Let children gather natural elements – sand,
dirt, pine cones, moss, rocks, twigs, shells, water, etc. and explore them in a
Nature Bowl. They can create terrariums, make a tidal pool, have water play
with sieves and buckets, the possibilities are endless! The Nature Bowl
provides them with a space to let their imaginations run wild. When play is
finished, there is a convenient drain plug at the bottom of the bowl. Nature
Bowls are also available with a lid to protect the precious treasures inside.
Choose between the 33” and 40” bowls with heights of 20” or 24” heights to suit
the age group.
- Great to create tactile experiences
- Use as a sand table, water bowl, or just let your imagination run wild
- Drain plug for easy drainage
- In-ground mount
- Surface mount available at an additional cost
- Please specify Preschool (20"H) or Elementary (24"H) when ordering
- Color options are available
* This item will be drop shipped directly from the vendor. Shipping times can vary from 4 to 6 weeks. Free freight not available on Playground items. Please contact us for additional questions.
Shipping & Lead Times
- Kaplan cannot guarantee delivery date as items are manufactured to order.
- Lead times can vary from 4-6 weeks or longer depending on the time of year.
- Freight is calculated on a per order basis. Free or discounted freight is not available on playground products.
- Off-loading of playground deliveries are the customer's responsibility.
- Playground items are heavy and large and may require the use of a bobcat or fork lift, which the customer must provide.
- In some instances, skids may need to be broken down inside the trailer to remove the equipment.
- Lift-gate service will be included in freight cost when possible.
- Lift-gate service will not accommodate all playground equipment due to size and weight.
- Lift-gate service will take the equipment off the truck. However, the customer is responsible for moving the item to the desired location.
- Inside delivery is not available for playground equipment.
- Call before delivery is available. Contact information must be provided.
When Your Order Arrives
- Structures are bulky and heavy. Customer is responsible for unloading equipment. Lift-gate service will only get the product off the truck, NOT to your playground area.
- Check all items for damages and shortages BEFORE signing your delivery receipt. Note any missing items or damage on bill of lading.
- Kaplan is not responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 48 hours.
- Up to 100% deposit may be required.
- Orders may be prepaid with check or credit card.
- State sales tax if applicable.
- If you organization is tax-exempt, a copy of the certificate should be submitted with your order.
- Warranty varies by manufacturer and component. Please call for details.
- Warranty does not include the labor or cost of labor to install warranty-replaced parts.
- Shades and covers need to be removed during high winds and heavy snow or manufacturer will void warranty.