4 years & up. These brightly colored Flip Flop Faces provide a fun, active, and cooperative game to help children identify emotions or explore feelings. This engaging activity is great for developing fine motor skills, color recognition, gross motor functions, coordination skills, and social emotional skills. For extra learning have your children act out the emotion that matches their Flip Flop Faces. Includes 6 target bowls and 6 beanbags labeled with emotions.
- Improve hand-eye coordination
- Varying bowl distance for many skill levels
- Practice cooperative play and taking turns
- Expand oral language expression
- Cultivate conversations focusing on feelings